Monday, April 7, 2008

My New 'Do

I woke up this morning and decided to have a new cut. Hmmm... It was just one of those days when you don't have any idea how to wear your hair to work kind of thing. The story with my hair is that it used to be all the way down to my waist back in college. Now that I'm already out of college, let's just say I'm really close to being done with it... Really close.

The reason why I kept my hair long was that my course, BS - Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management, always required us to keep our hair in a neat ponytail. Neat meaning no baby hair, no loose hair strands, and lots and lots of leave-on conditioner. But, now that I'm working for a beach and country club just a few meters away from Punta Fuego, I just decided to chop it off. Mind that the summer is already here and that means hot, hot weather. And, because my new job doesn't require me to fix my hair in an ala-Front Desk Agent kind of way, I believe I made the right choice to go for the bob I am now sporting.

A short 'do would also mean less shower time and no more blow drying. I specifically told my hairstylist today that I wanted something that was wash-and-wear. And, she gave me exactly what I wanted for a steal -- P200.00 (!!!).
So, if you have those days when you wake up and you wanted a Pob (Posh Bob) or a pixie cut? Go for it! Hair grows, honey! So, don't be afraid to try things out. But, please mind your face shape.

No comments: